Collection: Fallen Angel Fashion ® – MMXVII
Having monograms on your clothes gives them more than a touch of class
… your monogram makes the object 80% posher. It’s been cared for, touched by a “craftsman”. As if it was made especially for us. …But it makes us feel important, and a feeling like that rarely goes out of style.
Eva Wiseman, The Guardian, 2014
- Light Weight Jersey (poly) – 160gsm
A popular choice for custom t-shirt making. The Jersey 160gsm is breathable and durable and is soft as cotton. It is lightweight and resistant to shrinking and has a lovely drape. This solid jersey is slightly opaque.
- Medium Weight Jersey (cotton) – 180gsm
A highly elastic and soft cotton jersey fabric, which bounces back into shape when stretched or manipulated. This custom fabric feels wonderful against the skin and the medium weight gives it a solid feel and a good drape. Cotton Jersey 180gsm is knitted and dyed in the UK.
- Heavy Weight Jersey (poly) – 190gsm
This is the heaviest jersey option for your personalised t-shirt. This lovely jersey is comfortable, soft and stretchy and is a true pleasure to wear. It works well with casual and sports t-shirts. It has the least opaque base and, as a result, it gets the most solid colour when printing. This custom jersey textile is made especially for us in the UK, and printed in London.
- MONOGRAM: Monograms will be carved in the order you enter it. The monogram is a timeless classic! NAME: The ultimate in personalised! Send desired name or phrase.
- We will try to meet your requirements. Anyway, this is our registered Fallen Angel Fashion ® trademark and our design.
- Attention! The final word and decision will be made by our corporate designer!
- We will not produce forbidden monograms and words that are forbidden by law.
- Poly: Garment is made from a high quality, long lasting fabric. Follow our care instructions. Turn inside out before washing. Iron on the reverse of the printed side. 30°c wash. Low tumble heat. Do not wring. Low heat iron. Steam safe.
- Cotton: This fancy Cotton, has some needs, it is happy to be washed at 30, preferably inside out, to be ironed, hung to dry and loves being dry cleaned. It’s not happy to be wrung out, soaked or ironed with steam and most definitely hates being tumble dried.
SHIPPING TIMES & COST
- We work closely with our shipping partners to achieve best possible timelines for our international customers. A slight delay can be a subject to customs procedures at the country of destination.
- EU (1-4 working days) – £15
- International & Overseas (3-10 working days) – £15
- While a great deal of effort is taken to get the exact colours of the products, some products may vary slightly in colour. They may also vary from the pictures shown due to lighting conditions and camera/monitor settings.
Premium quality that’s made in the United Kingdom is a unique customizable gift that will be adored for years and years to come. Wrap up someone you love!